CharterEventos joins cooperation partners from Yachting Business and Company Events. Most of our activities concentrate in the Mediterranean.
- Yacht Charter: 406 selected yachts for charter in Spain, Italy, France, Croatia, Turkey, Greece, Caribbean, Mexico, United Arab Emirates, Maldives, New Zealand.
- Events: we organize activities at sea and land. By example, business incentives, corporate events, coaching seminars with groups of 10-80 people.
Through our Magazine NauticWebNews covering Regattas and Fairs we have since years good personal contacts to reliable companies in various regions.
The project was launched and operated by the Allied Management Ltd Group, a consulting company founded in Hong Kong in the year 2000.
- Headquarter: Allied-Management Ltd, Sino Plaza, 255 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, allied-management.net, email@example.com
CharterEventos began as a yacht charter agency. Over the time more corporate customers came from all over the world. There were business incentives, corporate events, coaching seminars etc. at sea and land.
The now updated website (in 2016) focuses more on those services as on yacht charter only.
Our groups in recent years:
- Executives from the 2nd and 3rd management level
- Incentives for Sales Teams celebrating success and being prepared with lifestyle programs for new production targets
- Groups of Entrepreneurs with a separate program for partners or family
- Film- and TV Teams beside the Location Management.
Depending on the size of the group or age difference we have assistants deployed. For special activities there are always specialists on the spot. A network of Coaches from various linguistic zones and subject areas is also available.
Over the years we had Groups from USA, UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Australia, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Russia etc.
We offer driest and sunniest areas with appropriate Infrastructure in the Mediterranean, with a focus on Spain.
Ask us what we can do for your group!
The way of the project needs in the future greater local resources.
Thats why the objective is to establish regional offices in Europe, together with partners in each country. If you are interested in the concept, just get in touch with Mr. Moreau by +34 62039 2201 (WhatsApp) or +44 203290 2201.